Membership to La Conca Arts Club (LCAC) and what it means to be a member of the Association.
LCAC was founded on July 15th 2014. The concept of the club is based on the renowned and historic Chelsea Arts Club in London. Visiting artists and authors are invited to present their work and talk on their subject over an artist’s lunch. Members are invited to put forward proposals for debates, discussions, lectures and classes to be held at LCAC either as private functions or for all.
- Membership to the club is open to everybody
- Children are exempt, but must be accompanied by an adult and signed in by a member.
- Membership costs only €10 per year per person to be paid on the 15th July of each year
- Membership entitles the card holder to:
- Discounts on selected concerts held at LCAC
- As a member you can exhibit your work at LCAC
- As a member you may book the venue for private parties/events when the club is not normally open.
- Members may sign in up to 3 guests at the tapas bar and up to 9 guests at table for lunch or supper
- Guests (non-members) attract an uplift of €1.50 per head at table when eating (not applied at private group bookings or at tapas bar).
- Our Salobreña open house may also be rented by members for short holidays, studio retreat or for exhibitions.
- Members priority notification of events
- On-line Newsletter
- Artist members may submit their notices for the Art at La Conca to be included as a news item.